Welcome to Thundermist's Patient Portal! The Portal is a secure website that allows you to view parts of your personal health record and to communicate with members of your care team.
CLick Here to Log-in to the Patient Portal
Using the portal, you are able to:
- Request appointments
- Send messages to clinical staff
- View lab and imaging results
- View your last statement
- View and request referrals
- Update contacts, address, and other demographics
New Functions Recently Added to the Portal:
- View your visit summary
- Request a lab test
- Request a Prescription refill
- View your Personal Health Record
- View your immunization history
- View your upcoming appointment
- View your personal patient portal on your smart phone using the app 'Healow'. Download Healow in your app store today!
How to Get Web Enabled
You will need a personal (non-work) email address and a photo I.D. Bring that information to a front office staff member to enroll.
You will receive an email containing access information to our secure portal with your username and password.
*The Patient Portal is not intended for use in emergencies. If you require urgent medical care, call 911.
**The Patient Portal is not available to patients 12 to 17 years old.
Patients accessing the portal for the first time will be asked to agree to the following policies electronically:
If you need Patient Portal Support or would like to contact a member of our team, please call your local office:
Wakefield: 401-783-0523 Press 4
West Warwick: 401-615-2800 Press 3
Woonsocket: 401-767-4100 Press 4