Thundermist provides comprehensive health care services in order to meet the needs of each community. This includes:
- Primary Medical Care, by board certified staff physicians who carry full hospital admitting privileges in our communities of service.
- Dental Care by dentists and dental hygienists in our health centers.
- QuickCare, Walk-in Medical Services located in each facility; open every day (and every holiday) with extended hours.
- Behavioral Health Services in a fully integrated model alongside our medical services.
- School-Based Health Care, including medical, dental, behavioral health and obesity management services.
- Pharmacy, in partnership with CVS and Walgreens, providing discounted prescriptions to our patients.