Thundermist provides comprehensive health care services in order to meet the needs of each community. This includes:
- Primary Medical Care, by board certified staff physicians who carry full hospital admitting privileges in our communities of service.
- Dental Care by dentists and dental hygienists in our health centers.
- Quick Care, Walk-in Treatment Centers located in each facility open every day (and every holiday) with extended hours
- Behavioral Health Services in a fully integrated model alongside our medical services.
- School Based Health Care, including medical, dental, behavioral health and obesity management services.
- Pharmacy, in partnership with CVS/pharmacy, providing discounted prescriptions to our patients.