COVID-19 Safety at Thundermist
COVID-19 means things are different at Thundermist. We take steps to make sure you are safe at the health center.
Here is what you can expect:
- We screen everyone for symptoms of COVID-19 before they enter the building. We will ask you questions about your health. We will also take your temperature.
- We will care for you if you have symptoms of COVID-19. We can care for you by phone or video. We can also care for you in the tents in our parking lots in Woonsocket and West Warwick. The tents are a respiratory clinic where we care for patients who are sick.
- Everyone who enters the health center must wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, we will give you one.
- All Thundermist employees wear a mask. Some will wear other protective equipment. You may see employees wearing face shields, goggles, gowns, and other things that help to protect them from COVID-19.
- We clean all surfaces between every patient.
- We keep at least a six-foot distance between all people.