COVID-19 Safety at Thundermist
COVID-19 means things are different at Thundermist. We take steps to make sure you are safe at the health center.
Here is what you can expect:
- We screen everyone for symptoms of COVID-19 before they enter the building. We will ask you questions about your health. We will also take your temperature.
- We will care for you if you have symptoms of COVID-19. We can care for you by phone or video. We can also care for you in the tents in our parking lots in Woonsocket and West Warwick. The tents are a respiratory clinic where we care for patients who are sick.
- Everyone who enters the health center must wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, we will give you one.
- All Thundermist employees wear a mask. Some will wear other protective equipment. You may see employees wearing face shields, goggles, gowns, and other things that help to protect them from COVID-19.
- We clean all surfaces between every patient.
- We keep at least a six-foot distance between all people.
- Please do not bring anyone to your appointment. Only patients and employees are allowed in the building. Anyone who accompanies a patient will need to wait outside the building. There are several exceptions. Adults with developmental disabilities and children under the age of 19 are allowed one companion. Children two months and younger are allowed two companions.