We care about what you have to say. If you have comments, questions, or concerns, please call the We Care Line at (401) 235-6826 or email WeCare@ThundermistHealth.org.
Your Patient Experience Matters
After your appointment, you may receive a survey asking about your experience at Thundermist from Press Ganey. Press Ganey is the name of our partner for patient experience. They send confidential surveys by email or text.
The survey should only take about ten minutes to complete. Your unique experience and feedback are important to us. Every voice counts. Your feedback will help us improve care at Thundermist.
We appreciate your honest reviews and opinions on your experience at Thundermist. We also accept recommendations and ways to improve our services. If you receive a survey through text notification or email, please take a few minutes to complete it.
We care about what you have to say. If you are looking for other ways to share your feedback, you may also call our We Care Line at (401) 235-6826 or email WeCare@ThundermistHealth.org.
We keep your personal information and feedback confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who receives the survey?
Patients are randomly invited to complete surveys. Surveys are sent through text or email after appointments.
Where does the survey come from?
Press Ganey will send you the survey. Press Ganey is our partner for patient experience. We use Press Ganey to ensure we hold ourselves to the highest standards. They are a leading provider of patient experience measurement and solutions for health care organizations.
What do we do with survey responses?
Our patient experience team uses the results to identify ways to improve upon our services and patient experience. We take all feedback seriously and consider “the voice of the patient” when we make decisions that impact our organization.
Survey ratings and patient comments are also shared on this website to give help patients make more informed decisions when choosing a health care provider.
Are all reviews considered?
Both positive and negative comments are posted, with these exceptions:
- Names or detailed descriptions that jeopardize patient confidentiality or privacy
- Obscene, derogatory, or slanderous language
- Comments that are clearly not about the provider being surveyed. For example, comments about other care providers.
Why don’t we see patient ratings and comments for every care provider?
A provider may not have star ratings accompanying their website profile for one or more of the following reasons:
- The provider has not yet reached the required minimum number of returned patient satisfaction surveys. We require a minimum of 30 surveys on an individual provider before displaying scores to ensure we have an adequate and representative sampling of patient feedback.
- The provider does not participate in the specific patient satisfaction survey that we translate into star ratings.
- The provider does not yet participate in the star rating program.