What to expect when you arrive at Convenient Care:
Safety is our top priority.
- We will screen you for COVID-19 symptoms.
- We require masks at Convenient Care (we have extras).
- During very busy times, we may ask you to come back the next day or wait several hours. Please arrive as early as possible.
- If you are sick, we will ask you to scan a QR code and wait until the next appointment becomes available.
- COVID-19 will not get in your way. We will still provide care if you have symptoms.
If your condition is an emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
We also offer pregnancy testing, screening for sexually transmitted infections, and work immunizations and physicals.
- Convenient Care also offers flu shots and the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Convenient Care does not offer IV fluids or school physicals.
- X-rays are only available at Convenient Care in West Warwick.
- You do not need to be a patient of Thundermist to use Convenient Care.
- Convenient Care treats patients aged 2 and older.
No insurance? No problem.
If you do not have insurance, we offer a sliding-scale fee based on income and family size. If you do have insurance, your co-pay will be similar to what you pay at a doctor visit.
If you do have insurance, please bring your insurance card and photo ID.