Got a cold? Sprained ankle? Ear infection?
We’re here for you.
COVID-19 might be getting all the attention, but there are still a lot of other illnesses and injuries that need care – and Thundermist has got you covered.
Convenient Care provides treatment for your average sniffles and scrapes, plus fevers, ear/sinus infections, allergies, coughs, rashes, and tick bites. We also offer pregnancy testing and screening for sexually transmitted infections.
COVID-19 will not get in your way. If you have symptoms, call us before you come. We can provide care by phone. We will find out what you need and refer you to special in-person care for people with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Convenient Care also offers flu shots.
- Convenient Care does not offer IV fluids or school physicals.
- X-rays are available at Convenient Care in West Warwick.
- You do not need to be a patient of Thundermist to use Convenient Care.
- Convenient Care treats patients age two years and older.
No insurance? No problem.
If you do not have insurance, we offer a sliding-scale fee based on income and family size.
If you do have insurance, your co-pay will be similar to what you pay at a doctor visit.