Behavioral Health Services for Children and Adolescents (who are not already Thundermist patients)
*We are currently not accepting new patients, we apologize for this inconvenience. This pause is not permanent, please check back in a few months. We are still accepting referrals for medication management patients.
Thundermist offers behavioral health services in Washington County to children and adolescents by referral only by their non-Thundermist primary care provider. We have been providing this service for 2 years and have served well over 300 children.
Services include psychiatric evaluations, medication evaluations, and counseling provided in an outpatient setting. Behavioral Health Services for Children and Adolescents are offered to those who do not receive medical care at Thundermist.
About the program:
- All referrals must come from the patient’s primary care provider
- There will be ongoing communication between Thundermist and your child’s primary care provider
- Patient can maintain relationships with outside therapists
- Priority will be given to children under the age of 19.
- Sliding fee scale available and most insurances accepted.
- Assistance paying for medication is available for eligible patients.
Deborah Doran, LICSW
Cell Phone: (401) 318-2031
Fax: (401) 782-0858
Our team includes psychiatric nurse practitioners, psychiatric nurse practitioner fellows who are overseen by experienced psychiatric providers, as well as therapists with many years of experience working with children and adolescents.
- 1 River St., Wakefield