THUNDERMIST HEALTH CENTER OF WEST WARWICK
Please note: We are unable to meet the demand for primary care at our West Warwick location and are temporarily unable to accept new patients in West Warwick.
We recognize Thundermist serves as a safety net for our community and many patients have nowhere else to turn. We will accept new patients for people who are in at least one of the following categories:
- Children up to age 17 who have a sibling already receiving primary care at Thundermist of West Warwick
- People living with HIV
- People who are trans, nonbinary, and/or gender diverse
- Pregnant people
- People needing medication-assisted treatment for substance use disorder as part of comprehensive primary care
- Patients needing PrEP or PEP
- Patients who communicate and require care delivered in American Sign Language
Please call 401-615-2800 to schedule a new patient appointment and be sure to tell the patient service representative if you are a member of one of these groups. Thank you.