Safety is our top priority. During this latest surge in COVID-19 we are implementing new policies to keep you and our employees safe.
Patients should arrive at appointments on their own except for the following circumstances:
- Patients over the age of 19 should come in alone.
- Minors (under 19) and developmentally disabled adults may have one guardian with them.
- Children under the age of two months may have up to two guardians with them.
- Pregnant patients may bring one companion.
Safety at Thundermist
You must wear a mask at Thundermist. State and Federal guidelines still require masks at all health care facilities. If you do not have a mask, we will give you one.
- You will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms. We will care for you if you have symptoms of COVID-19.
- We clean all surfaces between every patient.
- We keep at least a three-foot distance between all people.
- Security guards are at all our sites. There is no government presence.
If your condition is an emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.