Thundermist has limited COVID-19 testing. We need to prioritize the sickest patients.
1. Please answer the following questions carefully so we can get you the right care.
2. Your answers will direct you to our online booking page. You must use a valid cell phone number and email address to schedule your appointment. You may not receive an immediate confirmation for your appointment. If you book your appointment after 3 p.m., you may not get a confirmation until tomorrow. Please do not schedule another appointment.
3. If you don’t already have a Thundermist patient portal account, we will automatically create one for you. You will use your patient portal account to register for your appointment and view test results. Patients ages 12 to 17 can not register for our patient portal. We will email patients ages 12 to 17 to complete your registration.
4. We will send you an email, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. to complete your patient portal setup. If you need help with the patient portal, call our experts at (401) 424-9308, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
5. Please complete your patient registration on the patient portal right away when you receive the email. We will cancel your appointment if you are not registered before your appointment.